Saturday, April 28, 2012

Yummy food day

Today has been a yummy food day. This morning for breakfast I had crumpets, both with marmalade (I wanted to keep the mushrooms for this evenings meal)
At ASDA I bought myself a pecan Danish pastry and some cappuccino coffee to enjoy when I got home.
I had an over ripe banana so made a banana & Cranberry all bran loaf, an experiment that has worked very well.
Tonight's dinner was Smoked gammon steak and chips with Mushrooms, red pepper, peas and baby sweetcorn absolutely delicious
Recipe for Banana & cranberry bran loaf
1 cup of all bran
1 over ripe banana mashed
half cup of preserved cranberries
2tblsp sugar
1 cup of milk
1 cup of self raising flour

Put all the ingredients EXCEPT the flour into a bowl and cover and leave for 1 hour
add the flour, mix well and pour into a greased and lined loaf tin
cook for 1 hour at 180°

I have another page to share with you my grandson No. 2 again
Adorable 2012

today I am grateful for yummy food
for peace to do my own thing
for my scrapping friends who are just a computer screen away.

1 comment:

Sian said...

Very cute page!

There's nothing like a Danish Pastry for lifting the spirits :)

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye