Wednesday, April 11, 2012

As seen - Ribbons ribbons and more ribbons

I've had a day of sorting, mainly ribbons the boxes I bought yesterday are what I want to keep all my ribbons in, but if I am to keep them all in these boxes then I need another set most of the boxes are crammed full and could do with splitting up a bit, so I might have to get two more set but I will have to do that a bit at a time.
so my photo for today is Ribbons

ribbons and more ribbons

I'll also share the layout I did yesterday.
My daughter told me that Danny rode his bicycle to school and back again the other day and declared it Pedaltastic so of course I just had to use that for the title
Pedaltastic
I wonder how long it will be before Ben want a bike too. Apparently he sat on it after they had dropped Dan off at school and wanted to be pushed back home on it. It must have been a bit backbreaking for Helen

today I am grateful for having got a bit more sorting done

2 comments:

Sara said...

I love this layout! The colors and mix of papers and embellishments you used are fabulous!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love the pedaltastic paper!
rinda

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye