Saturday, April 14, 2012

Shimelle's Scrapping weekend

challenge No. 2 to use papers and embellishments from different sources.

Well that was not difficult for me as that is what I am always doing. The difficult part was finding the names and as most of the papers I used were scraps I didn't have many, in fact just the two the stripy one is from New Leaf by Mindy Terasawa and the first paper at the top of the page is by Autumn Leaves the rest are old and I don't have any names but I do know that they are from different sources.
Birthday Boy
btw the page isn't creased at the bottom it is a shadow. :(

3 comments:

Sian said...

That's a really nicely pulled together collection of papers and patterns

Cynthia said...

What a sweet page! I love all the cute photos!

Anonymous said...

I like all of the patterns and that they flow together really well.

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye