Monday, April 09, 2012

As seen - Rain

It has been pretty miserable weather wise today so I've had a lazy day and done some scrapping.
This is the page I did yesterday, though I did add a little bit more this morning.
Life is good

As it is Monday UKScrapper weekly challenge goes live, this week the criteria is to scrap an animal photo, use a nursery rhyme or fairy tale as the title and to use lots of different papers.
Well I just had to do one of the kittens now didn't I? these two photos are of Muffin and I have used nothing but paper.
Pussy Cat Pussy Cat
the larger flowers were punched from a shimmer paper with a little ball of tissue paper in the centre, the smaller ones are punched from Mulberry paper and the leaves from black glitter paper.

finally my picture for today just had to be my rain soaked garden



Today I am grateful for the comfort of my own home.
for not having to get dressed properly
and for the challenge of another Layout.

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye