Monday, April 02, 2012

My day and as seen

Today I woke after a good nights sleep, still felt giddy but it soon passed
did some scrapping, in fact I did the weekly challenge, was able to adapt what I had already started which was good because it could have been difficult with a sketch
the challenge was to use the sketch provided. This sketch is the one for CCW Scrap Map challenge for April so entering my page there too.
sketch something to make us smile or laugh and buttons
here is what I did
Need more cars

I decided to walk to Asda area and go into Starbucks for lunch, I enjoyed the walk and saw that the frog spawn had hatch and tadpoles were swimming in the muddy hole but it was definitely getting smaller just hope the develop quickly before the water disappears again.
I picked up another Maureen Lee book at the library before going into Starbucks. So I enjoyed my meal with a book to read.
Starbucks have new mugs much nicer than the old ones don't need to use a straw any longer they are thin enough to feel comfortable. quite stylish in fact.
I then decided to go clothes shopping, found nothing that suited me in George unfortunately but M&S was a different matter.
doing my usual I took photos in the fitting room so I think this is my picture for today.


but Oh dear I really have put on a lot of weight, I ought to go on a diet, but I don't wont to (pout pout stamp stamp)

today I am grateful for the nice spring weather enjoying it while it lasts
finding clothes that I like I think I am becoming a Per Una Lady
another good book to read

Not don't much since I came back home except read. this is becoming quite a habit.

8 comments:

Jimjams said...

Reading is never a bad habit Mary LOL!
I love Per Una - how nice to treat yourself :o)

Jane said...

I enjoy Maureen Lee books, it's fun to treat yourself now and again!

Sian said...

I'm glad you found a couple of treats :)

MiniOwner said...

I love your page, Mary. Thank you for joining in with us at Creative Craft World.
Sue x

Scattychick said...

Loved reading through your day Mary :) Obviously Daniel approaches toy cars as we do stash lol the LO is great and I love how you have used so many different elements for the sketch :) Thanks for joining in with us at Creative Craft World x

Sarah said...

Love this page - thanks for joining in the challenge at CCW Hugs Sarah x x x

Lou said...

What a gorgeous bright LO :) thank you for sharing and joining in with us at CCW

Lou xx

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

Oh Wow Mary, Daniel looks like he's having fun! The hard part is having to tidy it away :) Love your LO, it's so bright and cheerful. Thank you for joining our challenge at Creative Craft World. Sarah x

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye