Saturday, April 07, 2012

As seen -sorting

I don't usually food shop on a Saturday, but as yesterday was Good Friday it had to be done today. It's a good job I don't mind crowds.
No scrapping today, I have been sorting out a set of drawers that were overflowing and stuffed with papers higgledy piggledy the only place big enough to sort them was the floor in the lounge, I'm getting a bit to old and to do this for too long, my poor bones were really aching by the time it was all done.

The finished tidy drawers make it worthwhile though

today I am grateful for being a little bit nearer to being sorted.
for a lazy day not having to go or do anything particular

1 comment:

AlliR said...

Well done on more sorting Mary, you must be almost ship shape by now :)

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye