Saturday, April 14, 2012

As seen - Golden

this morning I was at a scrapping crop. This afternoon at a 50th wedding anniversary do at the church. The couple celebrating their golden are two of the longest serving members of our church, and it was lovely to see all their friends and ours that have been part of our church in the past and now gone on to other churches.
my photo for today is the cake


and while I was at the church I took the photo that I should have taken Thursday so here is Thursday's picture as well


I have done another page tonight but it is too dark to get a decent photo so will show it tomorrow.

today has been a busy but enjoyable day so I am grateful for that
also good to be in company all day. Thank you Lord for old friends and new.

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye