Saturday, April 21, 2012

Shimelle's challenge No. 12 and 14

Still ploughing my way through the challenges from the weekend I have been so enjoying them.
If you want to join in there is still time to complete some of the challenges, so pop over to Shimelle's blog and see what you would like to do.
Here is my take on the one photo twice
Artist at work
I have done this sort of page before but always digitally so it was good to realise that I could still get the effect with printing the photo out faintly on textured card in black & white.
I have also taken Shimelle's tutorial on how to use busy papers and used one for my background

I've also completed challenge 14-4 sections
No ordinary moments
this could also double up as challenge 8 because I got out two of my butterfly stamps, I can't remember the last time I used them. which is a shame because they are rather pretty.

1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love the 14-4 one!
The paper is fabulous!
Rinda

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye