Monday, April 23, 2012

As seen - New Mugs in Starbucks

I just wanted to make a quick dash into town and back to ASDA for a little bit of food shopping. The weather was the pits this morning so left it till this afternoon. I used the morning to start the weekly challenge on UKScrappers.
Well my quick dash was anything but. I got to Jessops to pick up my free prints to find they hadn't done them. In fact they thought I had already had them. So I went for a coffee in Starbucks to give them time to complete my order. I do like their new mugs, much nicer to drink out of


Did the Asda shop and just missed my bus back but at least I can sit in comfort and watch for the bus from the Library.

I finished the layout for the weekly challenge. The criteria was a sketch
scrap a man in your life
different alphas
misting/inking/painting
rik rak

D is for Driver

2 comments:

Jimjams said...

Quality mugs Mary.
Love the cogs on your page

Sian said...

I love the "parking ticket"!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye