Thursday, April 26, 2012

As seen - Cause and effect

It's Thursday,
It's the sale at the church,
It is exhausting work hence
Cause and effect
ok I know I had to set up the 'effect' side of the picture but it is what I did for most of the afternoon, I think it is more to do with the fact that I am fighting a cold but not entirely, for some reason the morning spent doing this is very tiring.
But saying all that it is a worthwhile enterprise and one I am pleased to be part of. We have been doing this now for 8 year and I was in it from the very beginning. We have supported the work our friend Jeremiah does with the aides orphans he has adopted in Keyna and to date we have raised over £56,000 which has helped to feed, clothes and educate the boys. So today I am grateful to be part of this project for Ann who started the whole thing and for her friendship

1 comment:

Sian said...

It sounds like a wonderful project

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye