Tuesday, April 03, 2012

As seen - a change of colour

I scrapped again this morning, I liked the sketch from yesterday so much and the challenge was perfect for these photos of my youngest grandson so I just had to do this layout
Joker in the Pack

I was rather pleased that I was able to use the contents page from the Basic Grey Archaic pack that I have nearly finished. This has been a super pack for boys and most of the paper are no more but of course the contents sheet shows them all in miniature which just fits in with the sketch so well.
I also love the large letter 'J', I've had these some while now and have only used a few. The 'r' in joker being on its side was an accident but a happy one as it seems very fitting
Joker in the Pack title

this afternoon I had my hair done, I usually have it dyed a reddish colour but today I wanted a change and have gone more chestnut. So I decided that I would be my picture for today.

(I know, I know, I shouldn't have the dried herbs growing out of the side of my head, but this was the best photo of me of all the ones I took) :D

Today I am grateful to my hairdresser who always makes me feel comfortable
for my cats who welcome me home even if I have only been out for a short while
and for an improvised dinner tonight curried left over on a bed of rice, yummy

2 comments:

Jimjams said...

Looks good Mary - love the jumper colour too - warm and welcoming LOL!

Sian said...

Gorgeous page Mary - I love the colours and all the little bits on it

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye