Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter Sunday

It's Easter Sunday and I'm feeling sorry for myself. I could have gone over to my son's but they weren't doing anything particular and it would have meant a taxi as there are no buses running today.
I did go to church in the morning and the service was good, but somehow I felt distant from it all.
the flower display was very good and I took a photo of them. This was going to be my picture for the day


I did my usual roast for dinner and Easter always has to be lamb, shoulder fillet this year, followed by


I always make a small Pudding which I have later in the year and Easter seemed just the right time to indulge.

I did another heritage page. This I'll share in Monday's post.

Today I am grateful to the lovely song we sang in church this morning that has been with me all day.

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye