Friday, April 06, 2012

Yesterday Maundy Thursday

I didn't blog yesterday, I was just too tired after a long long day. Started at 8 with the sale at church. In the afternoon we had the last of the Read through the Bible and I wanted to stay for it all. I knew if I went home after the sale I wouldn't have the energy to come back so I got myself some lunch and stayed at church. Immediately after the final reading we had communion then a fellowship meal cooked by our lovely catering team. Thank you ladies.
The only photo on my camera for Yesterday was one that my friend took of me. So, by default, this has to be my picture for the day

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Mary, you look really lovely in this photo. I'm so pleased your friend took it xx

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye