Friday, April 27, 2012

Wet Wet Stay indoors day

Another very wet day, so glad I didn't have to go out. I've enjoyed another day of scrapping, but at least I got dressed this time.
I did do the bedding wash and hopefully now it is dry enough to put back on the bed. I do have other duvet covers but this one is my favourite.
I had a little inspiration lunch time and I mixed spreadable cheese with some chopped cranberries, spreading this on crackers and it was delicious so that is my picture for today
I have been playing with making my own washi tape again today, this time printing it out on the computer.
I sprayed a sheet of A4 typing paper with repositional glue and carefully stuck tissue paper to it removing as many of the creases as possible. I then chose a pattern to print. One sheet was covered is chevron patterns the other a mixture of different ones.
and finally here are the layouts I did using the home made washi tape Play time Feed us this second one is a scraplift one from 2 Peas Memory keeping Monday by Lisa Truesdell


Today I am grateful for a productive day
for a comfortable home
for inspirations and ideas

2 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love the bright colors with the kitties.
Rinda

Jimjams said...

Wonderful home made washi tape Mary - very well used on these lovely pages!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye