Sunday, April 29, 2012

RAIN RAIN WE'VE HAD ENOUGH

Well we may be in drought but I doubt it the streets are rivers it just can't get away quickly enough

The rain it raineth all the day
The water rises can't get away
the drains are blocked
the trees are rocked
buffeted and beaten
but weather man keeps repeatin'
WE ARE IN DROUGHT 
Well that's enough of the weather in fact we have all had enough, but at least it is good to stay inside and scrap scrap scrap.
I did go to church this morning, but if I hadn't been doing the multimedia and had the flower to arrange I probably wouldn't have ventured out in such dreadful conditions.
So glad I did go it was a good service and I felt as though I was in the right place.

This afternoon I scrapped I did one of the challenges from UKScrappers, this one was to use a very large photo. and made that the most dominant feature so very little else. except a free cut top to the page
Simple Pleasures IRL 
My picture for today is my two 'erberts' being all nice to each other one moment but as soon as I turn the camera on them they start fighting.
Today I am grateful to the Lord for making me be in church this morning
for another afternoon of scrapping
for having all my stash/crafting/papers etc in a very accessible place

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

Lovely Page again Mary - I really like the photo and the hand-cut top part is gorgeous!
I'm sure we are all really tired of the rain... Last night it was so stormy here - I had trouble getting to sleep and was awake again at 4am, listening to howling wind and rain lashing on the skylight!
The weather forecast says we may get sunshine tomorrow - for which be thankful, eh!
Your cats are growing big and gorgeous. Lovely photo!
Have a good week. X

Maria Ontiveros said...

The photos in both of these are fantastic! I especially love the first layout.
Rinda

Kirsty.A said...

I love your little poem about the 'wettest drought ever''

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye