Sunday, April 15, 2012

Shimelle's Scrapping weekend

I'm still playing along with the Scrapping weekend organised by Shimelle and it is not too late if you would like to join in as the deadline is next Saturday.
Here is my page for the 4th challenge which is to use Grey & Yellow with one other colour I chose to use green
Spring in the Autumn of my life
this page was roughly based on sketch #196 by Nicole Nowosad of Creative Scrappers do check them out they have some super sketches and amazing examples

I'll be back with more later

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The green looks so fresh with the yellow. Perfect for your Spring photo. Very pretty.
Mandy

Anonymous said...

Silly me, I thought the photo had daffodils on it in the background! When I went back for a second look I read the title Autumn. I need to read things properly! Anyway, the green still looks fab with the yellow on this Autumn LO. Please excuse my mistake.
Mandy (again)

Anonymous said...

I think I'm losing it! I cannot believe I was right the first time. I now see why the LO has Spring and Autumn on it (which I think is clever btw). So, now you must think I'm a complete idiot and I'm feeling like one now too. Great LO. Let's just leave it at that. New specs for me or the men in the white coats... That might be what's needed here. Have a great Sunday,
Mandy (for the final time. Sorry. )

Kirsty.A said...

Lovely page. Well done. I've scrolled down and looked at some of the others you've made for the Scrapbooking weekend. I got back from holiday late last night so I can't join in except by blog hopping and admiring everyone else's pages. Great work.

Sian said...

I love the green with the yellow and grey. A beautiful choice

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye