Sunday, April 22, 2012

Shimelle's challenge No. 6

I have another page from last weekends challenges over at Shimelle's blog this challenge is to take a page that someone else has done and put your own twist to it.
I chose to use one of the examples

this is what I did
F is for family
I have a photo of all my family (except my brother) taken two years ago. Not a time that went according to plan but it is distant enough now to be able to scrap it with some feeling of enjoyment attached. I seldom get all my family together, my daughter lives up in North Yorkshire and my son and his family here in Wiltshire so this was a rare occurrence.

Today I thought I would have an afternoon of scrapping and maybe I would get a few more of the challenges done from last weekend. I went to church as usual this morning and while I was there I had a phone call from Neil "we are going to Marlborough would you like to come." Of course I would as long as I can stay till the end of the service, a special one as we had two adult baptisms today. Neil picked me up outside the church at 12.30 and we spend a very pleasant afternoon dodging the rain and eating in the Castle and Ball.
so I think my photo for today will have to be Rufus again as I love how he is growing into a super little lad

today I am grateful to an impromptu outing
for the lovely service this morning
for still managing to scrap another challenge

2 comments:

Jimjams said...

Fab photo and a lovely page Mary - and what a lovely outing - N & R look happy together!

Jimjams said...

Fab photo and a lovely page Mary - and what a lovely outing - N & R look happy together!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye