Sunday, April 15, 2012

As seen - Storage

I've been out all day, church first of all then out with my neighbours to Costco. I got myself a 10 drawer 12"x12" unit, the drawers aren't really deep enough for all my papers but ideal for all the boxes of bits I have around I think next time I get another if they are still there. So my storage problem is gradually being resolved.
My picture for today has to be the storage unit


Today I am grateful for such lovely neighbours
for being able to afford to indulge my hobby without feeling the pinch
and enough to give away when I feel it is right to do so.
and the discovery of a box of chocolates on the doorstep when I came home (from my lovely son)

1 comment:

Jimjams said...

Glad you've had a lovely day and what a great treat to come home to!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye