Saturday, September 01, 2012

Learn something new every day

I woke this morning with an idea of how I wanted my introduction page to look. I had to get it done immediately of course.

Welcome to my world
and as happens most times I took shot upon shot of my face in different mirrors before I was satisfied that I had what I wanted.

In doing this intro page I learnt my first 'something new' but have waiting till later in the afternoon in case something better comes to light but no I think this is the best lesson

1st

Today I have been up at the church to do a window for the harvest service tomorrow. I thought several people were going to do one but there doesn't appear to be another window done except for the main display. Still I enjoyed it and this is my 'As Seen' for today



today I am grateful for the new class
and for being about to do the window at church

3 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love the paper for your cover shot. I think I've found my lesson for today, too. And it's only 11:00 am here.
Rinda

Clair said...

Ah, improvisation. Love it!

Cheryl McCain said...

I love your introduction page! The window at church is oh so lovely as well.
Thanks too, for your visit to my site.
Cheryl
http://cherylmccainphotography.com/scrapyourlife

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye