Sunday, September 16, 2012

Saturday Scrapping

An all day crop, the meeting of lady who love to scrap. Kits organised, photos printed, all set for a good day.
First things first, set up the room, once that is done nip to the shop for my Saturday crop treat Pecan Plait.

As I had made up kits I found that I was scrapping much quicker than usual, and I managed to get three pages done. None of them how I thought they would be mainly because we were given a sheet of sketches and I just had to try some of them. I was not disappointed I felt happy with all I had done.

This first one is for a challenge which my team will be setting in two weeks time. (so I'm not giving any details away

Do it in the Road

My cats often feature on my pages so here is Mittens enjoying her warm 'bed'
Happiness is a warm bed

the final one was the photo of me I took the other day and then used Paintshop Pro to enhance my appearance, not by much but it did seem to take years off my face.
the challenge here was to use this colour palette


old rub ons and stamps that have been neglected.

Airbrush Enhanced

Having been out all day not getting home till 5.00 pm I then had to quickly feed the cats and grab the song sheet, dash up to the church to get the multimedia ready for Sunday. It was also our harvest supper which started at 6.00 pm so it was a bit touch and go that I would get it all done in time.
I decided as soon as the meal was over to come home, for one thing I wasn't feeling too good, just cold I think, still soon warmed up with my pjs on.

LEARN SOMETHING NEW

I had forgotten that Saturdays were for learning new skills, but as I had been watching Thinking Inking on and off most of the week I decided to hone a few of the skills I had learnt.
15th

My as seen for Saturday has to be a church full of happy people


1 comment:

humel said...

Fab layouts, Mary :) Sounds like a busy time but a fun one!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye