Friday, August 31, 2012

As seen - shadow

A lazy morning finishing off a page I started yesterday. I didn't even get dressed until lunch time, when I thought it would be better to go to ASDA properly dressed, I might have got some funny looks if I went in my pjs

I picked some foliage for the harvest window which I am doing tomorrow and as I rounded the corner the sun caught them and made a beautiful shadow on the white hoarding, my picture for the day




This page is another one for my holiday album, it is filling up very nicely now

Disney's Electrical Parade

I am now all ready for the annual Learn Something New Every day a on line class by Shimelle if you have never done it and would like a challenge through the month of September then why not pop over to her blog and sign up
I made my album for it today and put in 6x6" sleeves and papers so that all I have to do each day is print out a photo and do some journalling with a title hopefully I will be able to accomplish this without too much difficulty.

Album

today I am thankful for the sunshine
for having a lazy day
for getting my book ready

3 comments:

humel said...

I once went shopping in my pjs... And yes, I did get some funny looks!

I'll see you in class :)

Maria Ontiveros said...

NIce album - I'll be doing LSNE, too!
rinda

Sian said...

I'm now trying to imagine Mel shopping in her pyjamas!

I love that peacock patterned paper

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye