I do make an entry most days of what I am grateful for but only as a postscript today I think I'll try and list them see if I can get 10
- A young mother who helps us clear away after the sale, she is fit and fast and I'm not sure how we are going to cope when she is not around to do this for us.
- For being part of a team that runs smoothly most of the time, each person has found his or her niche
- For my next door neighbour who always brings my recycle boxes back after they have been emptied
- Another neighbour who gave me beans from his garden, delicious
- My health if not my strength
- My chair that calls me and nestle me especially on a Thursday afternoon
- Although I miss the apples from my tree since I moved here, I am grateful that I don't have to be constantly picking up windfalls at this time of the year
- Micro waves which speed up the cooking and also heat up my tea/coffee which I have allowed to get cold..... again
- A son who texts me to say he loves me
- 3 cats to keep me company
the bottom right hand picture is another think I am grateful for I picked up a brand new pair of dressy sandals at the sale today I think I'll keep them for next summer now.
I haven't done my layout for today yet, hopefully will get it done tonight, but probably photograph it tomorrow now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Today's 'As seen'
we seemed to have had a great number of shoes brought in today.