Wednesday, September 12, 2012

LSN Day 11 Layout

here is my page for day 11 of Learn something new,



We are learning what sort of photos we take and how we take them. I do tend to either take close up of flowers and plant life of try to get pictures of myself. I think living on my own (except for the cats, but they can't take my photo) I have no one else to take my picture. The most difficult thing about it is not knowing how the photo is composed until it is taken so lots of pictures later I may have one I can call half decent. Still as you can see from the above layout I have fun in the trying.

This morning, after I had finished the page, I had a little play with one of the photos and here is what I came up with



softening my face to lessen the wrinkles and harsh skin tones and blurring the background brings me into sharper focus so that the backdrop is less obtrusive.

2 comments:

Jimjams said...

Love that final photo - great lessons for t̶o̶d̶a̶y̶ yesterday Mary!

Sian said...

You've done a fine job Mary. Looking good!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye