Saturday, September 29, 2012

Beautiful Nature

It is so difficult to do anything well when you are feeling a bit down. It was an effort to even go out today, but as usual the walk down the back lane helped lift my spirit off of the floor.
As seen today just had to be this close up of a clover such details not noticed with the naked eye but so beautiful



I was having a little play with alcohol ink this morning and some metal buttons. Quite pleased with the effect, almost gives them an enamelled appearance.



I will use this for my Learn something new, but although I have done a page I am really not at all happy with it. I'll leave it and see what tomorrow brings.

Today I am grateful to the Lord for giving me so many lovely things to see on my walk today.

1 comment:

Jane said...

I find a walk always lifts my spirits too.

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye