Thursday, September 13, 2012

Regrets I have a few

One regret happened today. Let me set the scene

It's Thursday, that means the sale at the church, always a busy time and I'm usually very tired afterwards and all I want to do is go home, have some lunch, and have a snooze in my chair.

OK today has to be different, we still have the sale, it is still busy, but I have to go into town straight afterwards, I need ink for my printer see yesterday's post

I get into town with this one thing to get and once I got it I would have lunch in one of the cafes I was hungry by this time and really wanting something a bit more than just a snack.
As I walked through I discovered that they have a farmers market there every Thursday, some yummy food for sale but I don't want to try any because I want a proper meal. So I hurry by just glancing at the stalls. I do have a proper meal and then catch the bus back home.
When I come to thinking about what I did today I realised far too late I'VE TAKEN NOT A SINGLE PHOTO which is a shame because it would have been perfect for my 'As Seen' especially the colourful cauliflowers on the vegetable stall


Source photo

and here is my page
13th


Today I am thankful that I do not feel tired
That I got my ink and my printer is working fine
That I have managed to get two kits made up with photos ready for Saturday's crop

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

Wow, zingy caulis Mary! If those were what was on display at the market too, you really should have paused for a picture!
Still, you found one for us to see, so we got the idea.

I am going to have some "no photos" regrets very soon, if I can't find my camera's battery charger - it has vanished!

Jimjams said...

Great lesson for the day - and that's why I don't do photo a day projects - they'd all be of my bed at the end of the day!

Those green pointy caulis are what I tried to grow this year - all been eaten by cabbage white caterpillars or birds!

Sian said...

I think we can all relate to this one Mary - very nicely observed and recorded!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye