Monday, September 24, 2012

Learn Something New

I obviously didn't do anything on the 23rd see my previous post but I couldn't let the day go unrecorded so just a little cheating and I took a photo of me in bed this morning, and here is the resulting page

23rd

it's also doubled up for the weekly challenge on UKScrappers, criteria is to use one two three four five and six of something
so mine is One photo, two words in the title, three patterned papers, four lines of journalling, five tiny buttons and six eyelets.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My As Seen for yesterday can only be



Today the weather has been pretty abysmal rain rain and more rain, but by late afternoon the sun came out briefly so I took the opportunity of getting some photos of Rudi in the sun.



I've not been able to eat much today as my tummy is still not really right so it's been dry toast and oxo for me all day. Still perhaps this will have kick started my diet, should have lost some weight surely

today I am grateful for feeling so much better, for being able to scrap and for having a long chat with my daughter.

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye