Saturday, September 18, 2010

Scrapping Saturday

I have been at our birthday crop today, and we had three classes and I have done all three and really enjoyed them and pleased with the result.
So today's things learn are

  • How to make flowers that look as good as Prima ones
  • how to make paper curl and stay - use a fine spray of water on the edge before curling
  • that I can do a paper and elements layout from a class and really enjoy it, not one, not two but three.
  • That I am too tired to think any more tonight so will have to finish this list in the morning.

1 comment:

humel said...

Sounds such fun :-) Can't wait to see the results (and hear any tips you can pass on!)

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye