Sometimes we learn good news sometimes we learn not so good things
- I had to get a taxi today - the fare was not as much I thought it would be
- Menu and venue as brilliant as usual - The devere is changing hands, hope the standards don't go down
- Close up photo's of me are not flattering.
- I have mojo and inclination to do a paper and elements layout - but I have no energy
- Scrapping with paper and things is more physically exhausting than scrapping on the computer.
Here is my layout for yesterday's lessons learnt.
Today I am thankful for a lovely meal out with friends
being able to scrap with paper and things, as my table is free from all the clutter
Something to amuse you from an email I was sent today