Saturday, September 11, 2010

Learn Something New Every Day



Do I learn something new everyday or just re-evaluate what I already know?

  • I can do thing just to please myself or I can do something that will give joy to others = when I made the bunting for Gemma it was such a joy to see her pleasure when I gave it to her.
  • I pray better and receive answers when I pray with others more than when I pray on my own = We have had a day of prayer to seek the Lord for a new Minister, at home on my own I was struggling to see what God was saying but when I met up with my Sister and Brother things became much clearer
  • When my heel hurts it is easier to cycle than it is to walk = I cycled down to ASDA to do the weekend shopping but walking around the shop was really difficult
  • I procrastinate far too much = I would rather sit here at the computer than do the jobs that should be done and the more I sit here the more difficult it is for me to do anything else
  • I spend too much time on the computer = see above

  • I have learnt how to make digital bunting and give each bit a different shadow so that it looks as though it is raised from the page

    11th Bunting Galore

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thank you Lord that you have everything in hand and that nothing is impossible for you


      4 comments:

      humel said...

      I think sometimes our learning is about recognising those things that we do really already know, but taking the time to notice them and try to learn from them again :-)

      I love your digi bunting, that's so clever! xx

      Anonymous said...

      Beautiful page, Mary!!!

      Agree with what Mel said. :)

      Lizzie said...

      Mel's right about learning. Of course, we do find out new stuff too... but so often it really is just remembering or re-learning what we already knew.

      LOVE the Bunting - both the clever digi version and that amazing mass of hand-made bunting! So clever.

      Amy said...

      Mary you are so clever to have made the bunting - I am very impressed!
      I also agree with Mel on the learning front .... and with you regarding the amount of time spent at the computer and how hard it then becomes to drag yourself away!

      A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye