Do I learn something new everyday or just re-evaluate what I already know?
- I can do thing just to please myself or I can do something that will give joy to others = when I made the bunting for Gemma it was such a joy to see her pleasure when I gave it to her.
- I pray better and receive answers when I pray with others more than when I pray on my own = We have had a day of prayer to seek the Lord for a new Minister, at home on my own I was struggling to see what God was saying but when I met up with my Sister and Brother things became much clearer
- When my heel hurts it is easier to cycle than it is to walk = I cycled down to ASDA to do the weekend shopping but walking around the shop was really difficult
- I procrastinate far too much = I would rather sit here at the computer than do the jobs that should be done and the more I sit here the more difficult it is for me to do anything else
- I spend too much time on the computer = see above
- I have learnt how to make digital bunting and give each bit a different shadow so that it looks as though it is raised from the page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thank you Lord that you have everything in hand and that nothing is impossible for you