Thursday, September 23, 2010

Learning all the time - and Scrapping with Paper is so Tiring

  • I have had the song 2 little boys on my mind for day - today I realised why, we have three hobby horses for sale up at the church, so every time I see them it triggers the song again 
  • I seem to have phases of scrapping, sometimes I only want to do digital scrapping and just don't see myself ever using paper and glue again, and then it all changes around and all I want to do is mess around with real things
  • I have rediscovered my Fimo and having some fun

  • Sometimes you can be just in the right place at the right moment to capture something beautiful. Coming out of a meeting to this wonderful sky, 15 mins later and it was gone.
 


Here is my layout for what I learnt yesterday.

22nd Scrapping with paper is so tiring

2 comments:

Jimjams said...

Well done on the SP photos; great flowers.

humel said...

I can't imagine scrapping standing up! I tend to use the floor, sofa, coffee table - the whole room by the time I'm finished.... *blush!* Love your layout :-)

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye