Last night I read till silly o'clock.
It was quite a shock
to realise this morning
that the day was passed dawning.
The light through the curtain
made me know for certain
I was late to arise.
S'pose that's not a surprise,
for the book I was reading
was very appealing
and I read for ages
till I turned the last pages.
What have I learnt through the day
- I love making silly rhymes
- I should have gone shopping in the morning before it rained
- I should have gone shopping full stop
- It is getting colder needed to put the heating on
- Don't like the fine drizzle it penetrates right though you
- I love to complete the weekly challenge on UKScrappers on the day it is set
- I don't know what to scrap for today's LSNED again
- We are going to have a new pastor at long last, tonight we voted to invite Paul and his wife Katie to come the vote was 100% so pleased.
- I don't think my meal tonight agreed with me.
- I still don't know what to scrap for today, will have to leave it now. Still not feeling too good