Wednesday, September 29, 2010

LSNED




My layout from yesterday's observations inspired by the one done by Paula last year on today's prompt
28th Enjoying a head massage


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • It's not good to wake up grumpy
  • Being tense has made my back painful
  • Getting up to the post office to send off a parcel I had to use the bus. But it was good to get the parcel sent to my daughter today as that will mean it should be with her Saturday and she should be in to receive it.


  • The sky tonight was a beautiful colour, I just caught it at the right moment it didn't last all that long

  • Scrapping with friends has helped me relax 
  • I'm really enjoying my Paper and Glue scrapping at the moment, and still enjoying Digi scrapping usually it either one or t'other.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS sunset pics! Your page is pretty.

Sarah said...

I've never had a head massage. Glad you enjoyed yours.

Absolutely love the sunset photos. Beautiful

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye