Sunday, September 26, 2010

LSNED - feeling negative - A trip into town Layout

     
    •  It is so difficult to find a perfect leaf - I want to press some of the autumn colours but most leaves seem to be damaged in some way or other, rather like life there is no such thing as the perfect life.

     
    • Everything I do in my craft seems to take such a long time.
    • I am feeling negative today, this has got to stop - Find your silver lining
    • I did a new pudding for my sweet today Blackberry and Apple Crunch top. - turned out rather nice and with a dollop of cream on the top really yummy even if rather fattening. the top is made by spritzing a slice of brown bread and a handful of bran flakes with a teaspoon of flora spread and demerara sugar to taste. place in the oven, after the roast dinner has cooked, for about 10 mins (this quantity is for one person of course) I cooked it in an individual ramekin dish

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    the layout I did from yesterday's observations
    25th A trip into town

    1 comment:

    Karen said...

    A great LO Mary, I love the cartoon style camera you have added :)

    A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye