Sunday, September 12, 2010

New photos to scrap

Good Sunday afternoon to one and all.
I have a whole disc of new photos to scrap of my No. 1 & No. 3 grandsons so thought I had better make a start.

This one of Daniel all ready for his first day at Pre-school.
I'm a big boy now

As you can see his jumper is too long and so are his trousers, he is such a little lad but bright as a button so I am sure he will thrive at pre-school.

Grandson No. 3 I just wanted to chuckle when I first saw these photos really had to scrap them very quickly because I love them so much
Chuckle Bunny

and of course I always have ample sufficiency and more than that of No. 2 grandson so here is a page from his birthday outing to Westonbirt Arboretum
Among the Leaves so Green-O

1 comment:

humel said...

Adorable layouts of adorable little lads! :-)

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye