Wednesday, September 22, 2010

No. Three Grandson's opinion of the great outdoors

I often put layouts on here that are of my grandsons especially my No.1 & No.3 grandsons as my daughter lives so far away that I am not able to share the whole albums with her; I take up too much luggage each time I go that to add an album or two is 'the straw that broke the camels back'. (I have to travel by train and have two changes)
So here specially for Helen is the one I started two months ago and finished the early part of this week.

What do you think of the great outdoors Ben

1 comment:

humel said...

What a cutie! Love the patterned papers you've chosen - are the accents pieces you've cut from the pp? Lovely :-)

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye