Isn't it great when someone will go the extra mile. We are having new lighting put in the church, the old was so old it was dangerous. The chaps doing it had a square moveable scaffold to reach the centre lights and while they were up there they fixed a broom to a piece of spare scaffold pole and swept away all the cobwebs a job which has been long overdue but as it is so high up we had no way of doing it. They were not asked to do so and it certainly wasn't part of the contract. Wish I had taken some photos but I didn't think in time.
- workmen can be kind and thoughtful
- even in a restricted area we still had plenty of people coming in
- Sometimes it's OK to scrap without a photo or to add a photo later
- It can take a lot of effort to unblock your Glossy Accents
- Glossy Accents doesn't taste too good
- Even when I have a restrictive amount of stuff around I still loose things
A layout without a photo, not often I feel I can do that, mind you the card took for ages to get the angle and effect right.
Today I am thankful for the electricians
My friend who sent me home early because she could see I was struggling
Being able to rest all afternoon
Fish and chips from the takeaway for my supper