Into town to get my new glasses that was fine only there a short while, still trying to get used to them though.
As I was up the top of town thought I would go to my Son's office, brought coffees with me as a good will gesture lol that was at about 12.15. Neil said he was going towards my place if I wanted a lift, that was at about 1ish at 2.15 we eventually left his office. I could have caught the bus and been home by 1.30 still it paid off because I saw something that amused me and will be my page for today.
So to my list of things I have learnt today
- I leave tidying up my craft rooms until it is a mammoth task - nothing new there
- I feel like scrapping with paper and glue again haven't felt like that for such a long time
- My new glasses are metal ones, never thought I would ever wear that kind, but they are so different than the old type
- Neil is a terrible time keeper - nothing new there either
- I do love finding ordinary things in extraordinary places
- I have enjoyed finding things in my craft mess that I have forgotten I had
- If I don't put paper pages away they get in a mess and the photos fade