I took a photo of course and when I looked down about to see what I had taken I noticed the shadow that my bicycle wheel was making so had to take that as well.
- Misty Moisty mornings in September usually mean a brilliant day once the sun has risen properly
- The skies in September are a brilliant Blue
- I've had a mark on my camera lens all day and it is visible on so many of my photo - Lesson learnt, hopefully, check the lens before you start.
- They are doing more work up high in Swindon
- There is a tree in the centre of Swindon which I call a runner bean tree, today as I passed the birds were singing away it sounded like a tropical rain forest
- Rufus is getting good at posing for the camera
- Burnt cheese doesn't taste as bad as I thought it would
My layout from Monday's lessons is about my new clothes