I went with my rediscovering Fimo for my layout for yesterday. As the tip for today was the use of borders and Amber's layout had this lovely border I wanted to copy the idea
Discoveries and lessons learn this day 24th September in the year of our Lord 2010
- I have 1283 fonts on my computer and yet I still keep adding to them.
- I am so untidy my craft spaces are a shambles again just because I have done some scrapping
- The only bus that will get me where I want to be for a Wednesday crop will get me there half and hour too early and it is the very last bus. Not sure if I am going to make the midweek crop any more.
- When you are tired everything seems negative
- As much as I love to stop off for a mocha and a cinnamon swirl in in Starbucks I get too comfortable and don't want to get up and go home.
- When you try to do all your printing in one go it is tiring and boring especially cutting down to size once printed.
- Even if you don't feel like it, sometimes to go out makes you feel so much better. So I'm glad I went to crop this evening and I did a paper and glue layout that I am pleased with
- And My friend says she will pick me up for the midweek crop so I can still go Thank you Jan your a pal
Today I am thankful for a good friend who will take me to crop
for not having anything planned for tomorrow (what I was going to do has been cancelled)
for another paper layout that I am really pleased with