Friday, September 24, 2010

Discoveries and Lessons



I went with my rediscovering Fimo for my layout for yesterday. As the tip for today was the use of borders and Amber's layout had this lovely border I wanted to copy the idea

23rd My love of Fimo

Discoveries and lessons learn this day 24th September in the year of our Lord 2010

  1. I have 1283 fonts on my computer and yet I still keep adding to them.
  2. I am so untidy my craft spaces are a shambles again just because I have done some scrapping 
  3. The only bus that will get me where I want to be for a Wednesday crop will get me there half and hour too early and it is the very last bus. Not sure if I am going to make the midweek crop any more.
  4. When you are tired everything seems negative
  5. As much as I love to stop off for a mocha and a cinnamon swirl in in Starbucks I get too comfortable and don't want to get up and go home.
  6. When you try to do all your printing in one go it is tiring and boring especially cutting down to size once printed.
  7. Even if you don't feel like it, sometimes to go out makes you feel so much better. So I'm glad I went to crop this evening and I did a paper and glue layout that I am pleased with
  8. And My friend says she will pick me up for the midweek crop so I can still go Thank you Jan your a pal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I am thankful for a good friend who will take me to crop
for not having anything planned for tomorrow (what I was going to do has been cancelled)
for another paper layout that I am really pleased with

    1 comment:

    Jimjams said...

    Glad you have a good friend Mary and can continue to crop on Wednesdays. I love that border of square and rectangles - I think I shall pinch that idea if you don't mind.
    Brilliant flowers, well worth fiddling with!

    A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye