Sunday, August 26, 2012

As Seen - Sari lesson

Today was the Swindon Mela in Town Gardens, I have been once before and it was very colourful and I enjoyed it even though I just looked around and didn't take part in anything. I was in two minds whether to go or not but thought I might regret it if I didn't. Trouble is is rained and rain quite hard so a lot of the colour was bedraggled and the only thing I really enjoyed was watching people trying to put on a Sari. At least I now know how to do it which has often puzzled me.



I have been in pain with my hip today, it has been troubling me for a few days now and walking round the Town Gardens only aggravated it even more, perhaps that had something to do with the disappointment I felt in the Mela.

On a better not the pain has gone and I have a page to share. This is the layout I hinted at yesterday

A ring for My Boy

Tonight I am grateful that my hip is not troubling me so hopefully I will sleep reasonably well.

1 comment:

Jimjams said...

That festival looks like a lot of fun - shame about the rain!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye