Wednesday, August 01, 2012

As Seen - Street Vendor


I went into town today fully intending to go to Hobby Craft, but as I arrived at the bus station to catch my second bus, the one going out to Cricklade was boarding and about to depart. I have been promising myself a visit to the craft shop there and having checked that they were still in existence that is where I ended up.
I did manage to get a few bits that I wanted and enjoyed a good three quarters of a hour just browsing until the bus back to town was due.

I walked through town looking for photos to fill in the scavenger hunt that Rinda has organised and I did managed to get a few more. I'll post all I have got later in the week.

meanwhile just a few more of the layouts done towards my holiday album

May the force be with you

Alligator boy

It's a colourful world

Opportunists

Today I am thankful for free bus pass that enables me to explore further afield

2 comments:

Jimjams said...

Fab pages Mary - M&M World is amazing!

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love the layouts today - such an interesting variety.
Rinda

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye