Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What a difference a day makes

Yesterday was wall to wall sunshine today has been almost wall to wall rain, so I haven't been out instead I stayed in my craftroom and scrapped, made mushroom and sweetcorn soup for lunch, tried to watch time team on TV but fell asleep didn't really wake properly till 5 pm. Still a nice easy day before the energetic day which Thursdays always are, is not a bad thing



here is the page I produced today, inspired by one of Shimelle's it's another one for my holiday album

I Hop

I had a little play with the photos and made them look really old then I used a decal ruler to tear the edges before inking them.

2 comments:

humel said...

Oh yes, IHoP! We had a visit there - gosh, generous portions, eh?! Great layout, Mary :)

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love the page - especially the patterned strip and butterfly.
Rinda

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye