Saturday, August 18, 2012

As Seen - Bowood

I have had a lovely afternoon, Neil phoned and invited me to join him, Gemma and Rufus on a trip to Bowood House & Gardens
Plenty of fun for Rufus in the amazing play area and plenty of photo opportunity for me. Rufus loved the ball pit and wanted me to take photos of him jumping in. I obliged of course
Jumping in the ball pit at Bowood
just one of several

My As seen for today just had to be this view of the stag and flowers at the front of the house.



I have loads more photos that I'll probably be putting in a layout, or may be a mini book, soon

Today I am grateful for an impromptu outing for the sunshine and for the fun.

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye