Sunday, August 12, 2012

Lunching with the Ladies

One a month or there abouts a group of us, all widows, get together and have Sunday Lunch. We seem to be growing in number too 16 of us today the most we have ever had. We tried a different venue The Cold Harbour, meal was good and company of course, the only difficulty I found was it was noisy and with my hearing not being all that good made it hard for me to join in with conversations.

My picture for today is Mittens, she has taken to lying flat out which does look strange



I have a page to share too this one I did today and it came together quite well after shuffling papers for a while. We had a lot of postcards come into the sale and looking through found two of Bournemouth and as I had just been on a day trip with the church to Bournemouth I knew I had to use them on a page

Day Trip 2 Bournemouth

Today I am grateful for The Ladies' Club and for having a meal cooked for me and no washing up to be done afterwards

5 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

My cat has taken to lying flat on her back.. . very strange indeed.
Rinda

sassyscrapper said...

What a soothing collection here. Love the buttery yellow and your postcards are so interesting.

LCSmithSAVED said...

I love layers of paper ephemera *sigh* This page just plain makes me happy! Love what you did framing out your photos, too :~)

Susanne said...

Super page - love the layering.

Tara O said...

HAHAHAHA...at your cat. Ours always lays down on anything I place on the floor. And he loves black....he's black like your kitty. I just blogged a photo of him a couple of days ago. ;)

Great page. Love your title

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye