Thursday, August 09, 2012

As Seen - Blue Boots

It's Thursday, it's the sale at the church. Early start, very early start as I emerged from my bedroom I was 'greeted' with a dead bird a young blackbird I think. My two horrors are very good at hunting and bagging their prey.
One nice thing about working at the sale is finding treasures and today was no exception. These lovely blue boots came in and although they are a 5 and I usually take a 4 they had to be tried on and low and behold they fitted and were so comfortable I've brought them home.



I haven't done much else today, I feel so exhausted I really do need to loose some weight and then perhaps I have more energy

Today I am grateful for my nice find.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Loving those boots Mary. :-)
X

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye