Saturday, August 11, 2012

It all started with a Mouse

This morning I was at our local crop, I had a page all planned out and had photos ready for two more. I thought I would be able to get at least two pages done but no, only the one. Too busy talking and seeing what everyone else was doing. Did have a good time though

It all started with a Mouse

I hadn't been home long and was just eating my lunch when I had a phone call from my blind friend, did I fancy going for a walk. Weather being so nice, much too nice to stay indoors we took an amble through the back lanes, got lost found our way again got lost again, was hoping to end up as ASDA so that we could call in at Starbucks but ended up practically home again we had been round in an enormous loop, still it was very enjoyable. I didn't unfortunately manage to take any photos, saw plenty of butterflies but they wouldn't settle for long enough for me to take their picture. So here's a cheat one that I took yesterday. The tiniest moth/butterfly I've ever seen about 10mm in length



I was rather tired by the time I did get back home so had a snooze in my lovely chair.

So today I am grateful for impromptu outing
and a pleasant stroll with a friend to talk to.

2 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Your "as seen as" is just precious! I love visiting at crops as much as getting things done.
Rinda

Jimjams said...

Fab page Mary - so lovely to read that you'd like to go back again (after your earlier foreign disappointments)

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye