Sunday, May 27, 2012

Weekend happenings

SATURDAY
pottering around in my cotton dressing gown, I get a phone call from Neil "we are coming into town do you want to meet us". Yes please" anything not to do housework :D
I think maybe I was in the sun too long because I felt very hot and tired by the time I got home again. But I couldn't have been as hot at this chap


I have a page to share,

I was there

this one was mainly finished Friday night but I realise Saturday that it needed something else, the torch just added the finishing touch

I was there details

SUNDAY
Today has been another scorcher what to wear that looks nice and is honouring to the Lord but I won't feel too hot in.
Now I don't do short skirts, in fact most of mine cover my ankles but with this heat I need to uncover my legs a bit. But what do I really look like? The only way to tell if I have no one to ask is to ask myself, so out in the garden early this morning with camera on tripod and set to self timer.


Oops in the first one you can't see my legs
next one better but try again
not so keen on my stance
Rudi gets in on the act., but at lease I can see what I look like, it will do

I quite like how I look on the top half so take a few photos in doors, want to capture the necklace, which is really a magnetic one with a broach attached. rather pleased with the effect.

Nice meal with the Ladies Club folk at the Blunsdon House Hotel. they have a good carvery on a Sunday, with lovely salads as a starter, and yummy desserts to finish.

my picture for the day is this wall art above the coffee self service table in the Blundson


Today I am grateful to the Ladies with whom I have a Sunday Lunch once a month
To finding something nice to wear
for time to relax


1 comment:

Sian said...

Your torch page is wonderful - all the colours and photos and bits are perfect together. The torch is inspired!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye