Today being the first Sunday in the month it's time for story telling hosted by our lovely Sian
I just can't think of a story to tell this month so am going to recall special moments
- Our wedding day, it poured with rain but nothing could dampen the day for me.
- The moment I gave birth to my first child and held her in my arms
- Our 10th wedding anniversary, a complete surprise from John he had arranged for caterers to come in and they did a lovely meal for us and the two couples who were or closest friends at the time. I can't remember what we had as a main course but I do remember it was Charlotte Mousse for the sweet
- The complete and utter surprise that John arranged with the whole church for my retirement and 60th birthday. Even the children in the club I ran were involved such special memories
- Our last Christmas together a very poignant time for we knew that John wouldn't see another one. We had taken a coach tour to Chester and everything about it was so special. Everyone went out of their way because they all knew that it was the last one for John
- My Daughter's wedding day such a joyful and beautiful day altogether.
- Being at the birth of my first Grandson and holding him when he was only minutes old
- And now a special time to look forward to, going to Disneyworld with my Son & Family.
I don't have photos for all these but I do have some
Why not pop up to Sian's place high in the sky and see who else is telling stories today.