Saturday, May 19, 2012

A couple of days

Miss posting yesterday, forgot to take any photos.
so an archival one will have to do

10.00 am sees me at the church to get the tables ready for the celebration meal, 8 years of collecting for Jeremiah and the orphans he has adopted.
Over £54,000 pound collected and sent out to him in that time
Bring and share meal so apart from doing jacket potatoes everything brought and laid out on the tables at the side.
a goodly spread but unfortunately only 23 people to share it.
Friday evening was fun night for the Green Button house on UKScrappers. We had some challenges to get through but we didn't have to do them all Friday. I managed two, the speed scrap, in which we were given written instruction to follow every 10 minutes and to produce our own page from them, here is mine
Grandad

and a page on the Dark side, we were challenged to do a page not using bright, or light colours but dark subdued ones
Bounce

Today I haven't done any scrapping, I did intend to but somehow nothing would come together right. I did however have fun with my camera and took some 'You've been framed' photos


and this one that didn't make the 'As seen' page but was fun to attempt. I'm not sure what it is, but it is situated outside the Manor pub opposite ASDA



Today I am grateful for the walk down the back lane that always lifts my spirit and today gave me a boost with the framed photos

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye