Monday, May 07, 2012

As Not Seen

It was raining this morning, my friend and I should have been going to Lydiard Park for a story walk, but neither of us fancied it in the pouring rain, the walking part would have been fine just the standing in the rain and listening to a story we didn't fancy. We decided to do our own wet weather walk. I found my waterproofs and my walking boots and set off, guess what the sun came out and it was a very pleasant afternoon but I was boiling in my wet weather trousers. Still we enjoyed the walk and came back comfortably tired.

We had a good laugh today and I wanted to take Lisa's photo which I did but she said why not let her take mine well that really was a laugh, but it worked and although she can't see she managed to take pretty good ones, great for me to have photos of myself that I haven't had to take myself, I just had to get her pointing the camera in the right direction

So my picture for today just had to be one of the ones Lisa took


I wish now that I had noticed the broken fence but hey ho you can't have everything

I also found some Cowslips


We found a great teenager playground with lots of super climbing/swinging/jumping things so we had to have a go



It's great to be a teenager again even if it is only in our dreams but we could pretend couldn't we

I do have a page to share in fact two pages I finished the one that was all laid out ready which was for the weekly challenge on UKScrappers. Challenge criteria Green & White, Ribbon/cord/or twine, stamping, bling.

I am really pleased with this page and think I may get a frame and hang it on the wall

John ( IRL)

This photograph of John I had forgotten about and it is such a nice one. It is part of a larger group so I did another including myself this time, but I had to tweak it a bit as there was a gap between us and rather untidy background, it was fun to do and I don't think I made a bad job of it even if I do say so myself

This is the resulting layout

Just us

Today I am thankful for a growing friendship,
for fun and laughter
and for a page I am really pleased with



1 comment:

humel said...

Great layouts, Mary :) Lovely to hear about your fun walk, too - I didn't notice the broken fence in the first shot, I was distracted by your happy smiling face!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye